Free State - A man died because of load shedding. William Engelbrecht (61) had to be permanently connected to two oxygen machines in order to breathe.
February 10 th, 2015
He died 30 minutes after the second power cut on Thursday. Eskom has warned a few days ago about 25 hours load shedding last week. But although the family of the deceased made provision for power failure with a generator, it was not enough to last for an extended period of time. William could not recover from the first power cut when he died during the second one. The family will consider course of action after the funeral. Eskom is investigating the situation.
The youngest Microsoft graduate made headline news in British newspapers. Ayan Qureshi (5) poses next to his computer
Carla Bruniproduced the French version of Bob Geldof’s Band Aid,