FACT

Father saves daughter from CO poisoning

NEWS

March 14 th, 2015

 

 

The worst has been avoided. Leaking carbon monoxide nearly cost the life of a one-and-a-half-year-old infant. The father realized just before it is too late that her daughter was having a problem. "She was taking a bath. At one point, she was crying and was no longer in balance. I held her in my arms and suddenly she became tense. She was crying so hard that I went out to the living room to check on her. She was pale, inert, and couldn't breathe. I gave her mouth-to-mouth breathing, until the ambulance arrives. They arrived within 5 minutes.  The symptoms confirmed a diagnosis of CO poisoning.


  • Nov 26

    Youngest Microsoft graduate

    The youngest Microsoft graduate made headline news in British newspapers. Ayan Qureshi (5) poses next to his computer