SOCIAL

 

Film crew gets food poisoning

 

NEWS

June 1 st, 2015

Pretoria – Twenty-six people got food poisoning during a film shooting on Saturday in Pretoria. ER24 paramedics came to the scene to treat the 40-crew members. Paramedics treated crewmembers on site and transported more than 10 people to hospital. It is believed that the crew got food poisoning after eating chicken for lunch.


  • Nov 26

    Youngest Microsoft graduate

    The youngest Microsoft graduate made headline news in British newspapers. Ayan Qureshi (5) poses next to his computer