We often think about fasting when dieting is the topic of discussion. We share the secret of successful dieting in the article below.
April 14 th, 2015
The preliminary stage
- You should always consult your doctor before you start a new diet, especially if you are morbidly obese. Obesity comes with a set of health challenges and not all foods will be beneficial.
- Weigh at the start of your diet and record your weight. You will weigh more than once a week so ensure that you keep accurate record of your weight.
- You’ll need to set your target weight in line with your current weight. Be realistic about this.
- You must exercise for at least one hour per day, three times a week. Use the stairs as much as possible and go for brisk walks if you are not a gym fan.
You need to follow the rules carefully if you want your diet to work.
- You may not miss a meal and should not feel hungry after you’ve eaten.
- No snacking between meals.
- Follow these practical mealtime guidelines:
1-Breakfast: You must eat breakfast. This is a non-negotiable. You may eat unlimited pasta and/or bread.
2-Lunch: eat as much vegetables, meat and fish as you’d like but no starch. No other foods are permitted during lunch. You may add spices and a bit of olive oil and vinegar. Veggies should be steamed, roasted or raw.
3-Snack: Snacks may include fruits and yogurt. This will stabilise your blood sugar and will keep you from unhealthy snacking.
4-Diner: only veggies allowed. You can have a veggie salad or veggie soup. Eat as much as you’d like.
You shouldn’t be hungry between meals, but in the event of the odd hunger pang, eat raw carrots. Remember to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day.
Strict adherence to the above will result in weight loss of 8 kg within 6 weeks.
Tsiory Ny Rina
The youngest Microsoft graduate made headline news in British newspapers. Ayan Qureshi (5) poses next to his computer
Carla Bruniproduced the French version of Bob Geldof’s Band Aid,